IMPERATIVE: DEVELOP CITIZENS OF CHARACTER AND COMPETENCE
PURPOSE: INSTILL IN HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS THE VALUES OF CITIZENSHIP, SERVICE TO OTHERS, AND PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.
- CHARACTER AND DISCIPLINE – THROUGH DIGNITY AND RESPECT, ESTABLISH, MODEL, MAINTAIN, AND ENFORCE PROGRAM STANDARDS FOR UNIT AND INDIVIDUAL SUCCESS.
- TEAMWORK – DEVELOP STRONG BONDS THROUGH HARD WORK, SHARED ADVERSITY, COMPETITIONS, CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES, AND COMMUNITY SUPPORT.
- PHYSICAL FITNESS – THROUGH EDUCATION, TRAINING AND PERSONAL EXAMPLE, INSTILL IN STUDENTS A LIFESTYLE OF HEALTH AND FITNESS.
- CONNECTEDNESS – DEVELOP TEAM PLAYERS. FOSTER ENDURING PARTNERSHIPS AND RELATIONSHIPS WITH HIGH SCHOOLS, EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS, AND COMMUNITIES THAT ASSIST OUR CITIZEN DEVELOPMENT MISSION.
ENDSTATE: STUDENTS DEVELOP A SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT AND ARE PREPARED TO SERVE OUR NATION AS PRODUCTIVE CITIZENS AND LEADERS.
JUST EVERYONE – JUST EVERY TIME
The Patrick Henry High School Navy Junior ROTC program began in 2001, and has grown each year. Our program includes four years of academic course study and follows the Navy Core Values of Honor, Courage and Commitment. In addition to academic studies, cadets are required to participate in physical activities and various team building exercises. Thought this program cadets grow life skills they will use whether they decide to join the military or move on to the work force after high school.
In addition cadets may also join one of the following teams:
- Meet our Chain of Command
PHHS NJROTC Command Staff 2022 – 2023 The key Command Staff members: Commanding Officer: C/CDR Jackson Brusherd Executive Officer: C/LCDR Jason Cooper Command Master Chief: C/MCPO Elizabeth Pond Operations Officer: C/LT Jake Pinkston Admin Officer C/LT Rebecca Collier Supply Officer Training Officer
Drill Team Commander
Raider Team Commander
1st Platoon Leader
2nd Platoon Leader
C/LT Charles Frazier
C/CPO Brandon Kimball
C/LT Jesup Chandler
C/CPO Jacob Bostick
C/LT Wesley Owen
PHHS NJROTC Command Staff 2021 – 2022 The key Command Staff members are:
C/CDR Jackson Brusherd Executive Officer: C/LCDR Jason Cooper Command Master Chief: C/MCPO Elizabeth Pond Operations Officer: C/LT Jake Pinkston